- Divide the subjects into easy to score, moderate and hard subjects as per your own conviction
- Check how many fit into each category and ensure that no of subjects in moderate category should be more than that in hard to score category
- Now pick up rapid revision 3.0 videos and listen to them at 1.2x speed. When you get tired solve MCQ from FMG solutions book. It contains the most authentic recall of entire Questions asked in last years and is the best solution to get acquainted with the current pattern of exam
- The number of questions in each subject is about 500 and try to do daily approximately 100-125 MCQ
- While doing questions note down the entire concept of question in single line and hence you will be having logical conclusion drawn of each topic.
- Gradually in a register the no of points to be remembered will keep on increasing while you crunch data from video lectures
- Going to physical classes will sound very exciting but will exhaust you finally and you will not be able to compete the syllabus
- No coaching institute gives you complete set of notes and you will waste one year. Choice is yours either study exhaustively from top-most faculty or waste time with copycats who have never seen a patient in their life. Most people fall for gimmicks and repent the entire year later.
- The number of hours of study should be approximately 10 hours
- 6 hours into video lectures and 4 hours into Daily MCQ
- Unless and until daily MCQ are done the eyes will never be able to go to correct answer and ultimately the performance in exam decreases.
- Do all 19 subjects and never neglect medicine surgery and OBGY
- Focus on medicine and surgery by first doing MCQ and retrospectively watching videos. Yes retro method works very well with all students and all the important topics can be completed by this approach
- Doing MCQ in telegram and free apps will sound exciting but they are pushing junk. Why would someone give free MCQ? Only when it is junk so don’t fall for these useless gimmicks
- The final message is consistency. If you follow this religiously for next 42 days you will be able to achieve 150 plus score.
The time sheet at the end of this article can be requested at email@example.com and you can stick it in front of you and keep marking to fill the tasks in the sheet. This sheet is called golden sheet for MCI exam and seniors will vouch for effectiveness of this program.
The tough get going when the going is tough. Note down the important dates for the examination. The result will come by end of year so you will enter 2022 with a big smile on your face
|Online submission of application||14th October 3 pm onwards till 3rd November 2021.
Do it early to get allocation of center of choice
|Edit window||8th November 2021 to 10th November 2021|
|Admit card issuance||6th December 2021|
|Exam date||12th December 2021|
|Result FMG December 2021||31st December 2021|
Cut off date for having passed the primary examination
Candidates should have qualified the final examination for their Primary Medical Qualification i.e. MBBS or Equivalent degree on/ before 31st October 2021 and must submit a proof of passing the same while applying for the FMGE. If a candidate fails to substantiate the claim of having passed the primary medical qualification by the prescribed cut off date i.e. 31st October 2021 with supportive documents, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
How to fill FMG exam form?
- Visit nbe.edu.in and click on the tab that says FMGE December 2021
- It is natural for the site to crash when the forms are out. Don’t fret and keep studying. It will open when the hits to the website will reduce. When income tax portal crash then crashing of server of examination is no big deal. Remember the server has limited capacity and no organization will hire a bigger server for one day rush. The remaining days of the year they have limited traffic. So it is natural to have such crisis in India. Lots of students get emotional and start freaking out. It simply upsets your rhythm. So keep calm and keep trying.
- Fill up all the pertinent details with special care while filling DOB and university details
- Recheck all the information before submitting the form as single computer may be used for filling the form by multiple candidates, the autofill feature has to be disabled. Else the details of person who filled the form prior to you might be accidentally filled up and cause lots of emotional trauma.
- Then fill the fee via UPI or net banking preferably. Once the fees is paid and receipt is generated by the system they cannot deny you to sit in the exam even if DOB or some details are wrongly entered. So relax and send them a mail after one day if you notice discrepancy in your details in the receipt.
- When you write them an email be polite and explain your point. Don’t expect a reply-back. Sending a mail is sufficient and you are eligible to sit in the exam.
- Note that candidates who will successfully fill the application process of FMGE will receive a confirmation email on their registered email ID.
- Use Gmail while filling the form and avoid using Chinese or Russian servers as sometimes mails may bounce and you may miss that critical email from NBE.
Subscribe FMGE Solutions YouTube Chanel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAYFoo-JiFp0l2iwrCUGAg
Download Mobile App to Subscribe Dr. Marwah Free Courses: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fmge