What is MCI Exam?
The MCI Screening Exam, commonly known as the MCI Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), is a qualifying exam administered by India’s National Board of Examination (NBE). To practice medicine in India. Indian students who finished their MBBS in countries such as Russia, China, the Philippines, Georgia, Kirgizstan, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and other foreign countries must pass the MCI Exam for Foreign Medical Graduates. FMGE is only open to candidates who have completed their MBBS from an MCI-accredited medical college outside of the United States.
This exam is one of the mandatory conditions for an Indian citizen to practice medicine after passing the medical exam and earning a medical degree from an institution outside of India.
This exam was created in 2002 to certify Indian students who desire to pursue medical degrees in nations other than India, such as those that belong to the formers.
What’s the best possible way to get the most out of this online exam series?
The exam series is organized around a schedule to allow test takers to organize their studies and revise so that they get the most out of it. The test series was created to thoroughly cover all topics. This exam series can be utilized by test takers as a study guide.
Deepak Marwah’s test discussion and series
Dr. Deepak Marwah, a renowned clinician, and instructor have created FMGE SOLUTIONS. He has 15+ years of experience teaching for various exams such as the MCI Screening Test, USMLE step 2, and NEXT/NEET-PG entry.
Every MBBS student who aspires to be a decent doctor will agree with me when I say that there will be no other option than to devote one’s time and effort to this area.
Dr. Deepak Marwah has created the FMGE Test and Discussion Course according to the most recent pattern. The test series is appropriate and adequate for a 150-point score. To be successful, sincere efforts and reading Dr. Deepak Marwah’s conversations are more than adequate.
Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-science, E.N.T, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Skin and Venereal Diseases, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Preventive and Social Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology and Radiotherapy, Surgery are some of the subjects covered in test series and discussions.
- Tests are based on Unique Pattern
- Content created by subject matter experts with a primary focus on improving skills and understanding.
- Candidates can use the app to publish their questions for ongoing interaction.
- Every day, the Content Team posts a question for candidates to practice on.
Pedagogy of the Test Series: –
- All the questions are based on the most recent FMGE Exam Pattern.
- Subject-specific assessment.
- National Performance Tracking result analysis reports.
The amount of studying required is just too large to be simply shrugged off, and everyone tends to become lost in this massive syllabus if they do not know how to study in this field correctly.
The similar problem of being plagued by the massive MBBS syllabus has made me think about the finest approaches to deal with and comprehend this situation. Furthermore, the pressure of passing the post-graduate entrance exam adds to the challenge.
Today, famous lecturer Dr. Deepak Marwah is bringing forward the perspective of the exam and discussion sessions that he is conducting. These classes are like the gold standard for students who aspire to pass the FMGE and the post-graduate test.
Dr. Marwah is a Maulana Azad Medical College graduate in New Delhi with over 15 years of experience teaching aspiring doctors.
He has been to many nations just to provide students with a wealth of knowledge so that students in medical colleges can also benefit from his teachings.
Let’s take a closer look at what these test discussion sessions are and how they can help us develop more vital concepts and set a solid foundation for our future careers.
What exactly are these sessions?
Marwah holds test question paper solving sessions in which a wide range of issues are addressed and the methods for approaching each question or patient, all to promote and improve the desire to understand diseases.
Furthermore, the All India level test series is designed to imitate the MCI based exams and aid in assessing your preparation progress.
Highlights and discussion of the test series: –
- These tests are designed to cover a large number of topics. Furthermore, the question database is generated by a group of medical educators and specialists with a wealth of knowledge in the field.
- The question patterns represent the most recent patterns being followed in the country, which is the next key element worth highlighting. This is said in light of the current trend toward a more clinical approach, in which each inquiry will be treated as if it were a patient. As a result, you’ll have an obvious notion of how to think in a real-life situation while addressing any patient.
- The question sets supplied are primarily geared at honing an emerging doctor’s skill set and are heavily knowledge-based. This not only improves your basic instincts for approaching a pathological situation but also allows you to gain a very more profound understanding of the illness.
- Every day, a fresh set of questions is prepared and released for practice, ensuring that we remain sharp and current.
- Furthermore, subject-specific examinations are available for anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry, as well as Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, and other subjects you can think of. As a result, the extensive range of material available aids you in developing such subjects on your own.
- Now we’ll get to the meat of the conversation. It is empirical to state that Dr. Marwah’s description of the question sets is the most valuable aspect of the complete set. Let’s have a look at how it functions.
- These question-and-answer sessions aren’t simply about figuring out an answer and moving on. However, it stresses how the questions are approached. An attitude is an essential tool for diagnosing any patient, and this is highlighted throughout these lessons.
- Every question is examined down to its absolute essence. That is to say, we have a firm grasp of the concept underlying the subject. This helps with information retention.
- Marwah’s sessions are filled with zeal and inspiration. Their main goal is to prepare each pupil for whatever exam they are studying for, whether it be FMGE or something else entirely.
- All of these strategies are defined and practiced in these discussion sessions, and a high premium is placed on keeping the students enthused and motivated about the subjects.
- The overall purpose of the procedure is to prepare medical students for the rigors of dealing with real-life patients while also preparing them for any competitive tests.
- The All India test equivalent nature of the test series is the final but most crucial feature of this setup.
- Let me summarise a few of the many other good recommendations for answering the questions supplied by sir to shed some light on the topic of these discussion sessions:
- Every clinical question is the equivalent of a patient. It’s like solving a complex puzzle to figure out what the patient’s problem is. Just as we hunt for clues to help us solve a mystery, we must filter out the important keywords (clues) from the question before using them to rule out the alternatives while diagnosing a patient’s disease.
- Another thing that needs to keep in mind is that you can only recognize cases you have already read about or are familiar with. That is why it is emphasized so much to be comprehensive with the notes or the themes from the books.
After that, we’ll go on to the discussion sessions about the question sets.
Since they are led by Dr. Marwah himself, you are all aware of the importance of the question set discussion sessions.
The scope of these discussions extends much beyond simply answering questions and moving on.
These sessions are similar to an investigative series. We are all detectives attempting to piece together the evidence in the patients’ condition to determine a diagnosis and answer the question.
- Each subject is explored in these sessions, and related concepts are thoroughly grasped, leaving a lasting effect on your mind.
- The goal of these all sessions is to develop a perspective, an idea, or a method for interpreting each query as a unique situation, as an individual patient.
- Then, using the same method, we’re taught to pick up what’s necessary and cut out what’s not.
- This means that the most important terms should be highlighted while all other irrelevant information is turned off.
All of these strategies are defined and practiced in these discussion sessions, and a high premium is placed on keeping the students enthused and motivated about the subjects.
The overall purpose of the procedure is to prepare medical students for the rigors of dealing with real-life patients while also preparing them for any competitive tests.
To conclude and wrap up this piece, I’d like to point out that attending these sessions is more than enough to succeed in the FMGE and NMC-based exams.
Free Video Classes for FMG/MCI Exam with India’s Best Coaching Classes for FMGE by Dr. Deepak Marwah
Subscribe Dr. Deepak Marwah YouTube Chanel for Free Video Lectures https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAYFoo-JiFp0l2iwrCUGAg